NEED A CONTRACTOR FOR MAJOR RENOVATIONS IN YOUR HOME?
Re-invent the Space you call Home
The home is the biggest part of your life, so it makes sense that you should create a home that you love. Whether you are buying a new home or ready to upgrade your current property, consider the benefits of hiring a complete major renovations contractor in New York City to help.
Basic remodeling projects can be as simple as adding a new coat of paint and upgrading the flooring. But, other times a major renovation requires a lot of time and work to pull out the old materials and create a new palette for your home. Before you start tearing everything out, it is essential to call a leading remodeling team in New York City.
No project is too big for us! We offer detailed services to ensure that your renovation turns out just as you imagined. Whether you want to focus on a single room, or you are ready for a complete renovation for a fixer-upper, Contact us to see how we can help.
Surface and Structural Systems
Most homeowners are thinking about the aesthetics of each room when planning a renovation project. But, don’t overlook the importance of a strong structural system to support the durability of the home. Adding a fresh coat of paint isn’t enough if the walls or sub-flooring need to be replaced.
Many factors need to be considered for your home remodeling project. So, it is essential that you talk to the experts for more information about the best practices for your property.
Instead of cutting corners, we provide the full-service renovations to ensure that your home will stand strong for many years. These major renovations include a variety of services, such as:
- Gutting: To remove old materials so that the new interior plan can be installed. Our team will gut the area with care to protect the structure of the property. Then, we will dispose of the waste so that you don’t have to worry about hauling anything away.
- Subfloors: It is essential that you have a strong base before the flooring of your choice is laid. Subflooring can include replacement of the wood, adding supporting frames, fastening the new flooring, and sealing the floor if needed.
- Plumbing: Upgrading the pipes and faucets is essential to prevent floods and leaks. Plumbing can encompass a range of services that might include pipe repairs, a new water heater system, or installing radiant heat. We also provide full plumbing services if you want to upgrade the bathroom and kitchen with new sinks, faucets, tubs, showers, and more.
- Electric: Protect the safety of your home by replacing old, outdated wiring with modern materials. Updating the electrical system enables you to choose the latest smart technology to automate your home.
- Drywall and Insulation: After the knockdown is done, new drywall is needed to create the wall and ceiling structure for each room. Quality insulation and drywall ensure that your home is protected from the changing weather patterns.
Customizing Your Results
The benefit of hiring a NYC major renovations contractor is that you can tap into the experience of a team who understands the industry. At DCON Renovations, we provide custom services for your home or office. Our team specializes in the best construction techniques using a proprietary seven-step process, giving you the peace of mind to know that you will receive top-notch renovation services.
We will work through the details to put together a home that you will love. Here at DCON Renovations, we handle all of the steps for major renovations, so you can relax while we do the heavy lifting. We invite you to contact us to schedule a consultation to learn more about the services that we provide:
Reinvent the space in your home.